Mystery Race

coey18

be Interesting to see where the lib is from today, at the mystery race. Pointless having an agm if the people don’t stick to what is passed.

Sometimes the weather at race point is not good and you to move to

Edited by tiger

Sometimes the weather at race point is not good and you to move to

That is common sense. Majority of our fed members have been told since Friday the race point has changed, we basketed yesterday and the driver told the first club he’s going to tow law, then comes to our club and says ripon. Some members didn’t send their birds because it was ripon, if they had known on Friday or before basketing that it had come closer, like the rest of the fed, they would of sent. This problem was addressed at the agm and passed.

Where ever the lib is, I hope who sent has good returns.

When was this confirmed as definitely the race point please? As when at silver city the driver was going to tow law, then mastrick it was heading to ripon but could be tow law. Another fed member says he was told Friday it was going to be tow law. There shouldn’t be any confusion really.

there is no confusion here .i told the secretary we might go to towlaw if we coudent get into the racepoint.we are at ripon ;

There may be no confusion there in your mind but, there certainly is in a few fed members minds, seems even the drivers mind. Was it not passed at the agm for more transparency and more updates to the race? Posting the lib has been done is not satisfactory. Some fed members seem to know more than others and that’s not correct. So, you and the other fed members should be grateful you have no confusion as it’s not a good feeling to have.

When was this confirmed as definitely the race point please? As when at silver city the driver was going to tow law, then mastrick it was heading to ripon but could be tow law. Another fed member says he was told Friday it was going to be tow law. There shouldn’t be any confusion really.

My old man got a last minute call to drive lorry so don't blame him for your clubs confusion simple

My old man got a last minute call to drive lorry so don't blame him for your clubs confusion simple

Who’s blaming your dad? Read the posts and you will I say even the drivers mind was confused, how is the driver to know when no one really knew where they was going? No one should have any confusion simple as. I asked you when you knew for definite as, even the driver wasn’t sure and surely he should of known and not been left unsure? I guarantee no club I’m a member of left that confusion simple.

Who’s blaming your dad? Read the posts and you will I say even the drivers mind was confused, how is the driver to know when no one really knew where they was going? No one should have any confusion simple as. I asked you when you knew for definite as, even the driver wasn’t sure and surely he should of known and not been left unsure? I guarantee no club I’m a member of left that confusion simple.

I understand what your saying but it was decided if we can't get into ripon race point we would move back to tow law some wires have been crossed I think just thought u were having a go at my dad which I apologise to u and who said it was tow law on Friday which was wrong too ATB kenny

I understand what your saying but it was decided if we can't get into ripon race point we would move back to tow law some wires have been crossed I think just thought u were having a go at my dad which I apologise to u and who said it was tow law on Friday which was wrong too ATB kenny

I have always found your dad to be a pleasant man, it’s not his fault he was left unable to say for definite where they was going, these cross wires are why it was voted for more transparency at the meeting. Some fed members knew the decision to possibly come back to tow law had been discussed, where other members didn’t so wasn’t privileged to that knowledge. I personally didn’t send in case of an holdover, if I was aware the option of coming to tow law if ripon not good enough and there being no holdover was the option being spoken about I would of sent, so in reality by there being no proper communication as voted and only certain members being privileged with the information has prevented birds being sent. Hope your returns are good and your dad has a safe journey home.

ATB Anthony

Replying to your comments on Ripon race at silver city club I told the members that if the weather was not good we would go back to towlaw so your club members should have been told on Friday that due to weather conditions it could be Ripon or towlaw if you think you did not have information then bring it up at our next AGM.as you know we are limited to where we can race by the weather