Fraserburgh & District had 7members send 257 birds to Dunfermline on 12/05/19

1. A Buchan 1466

2. A Buchan 1466

3. A Buchan 1465

4. W Masson 1442

5. A Geddes 1439

6. Ian Gibb 1435

Well done Alex Buchan. 2 wins on the trot.

Our club members are not happy that despite instruction from the Federation that clubs should not use other club crates, when the lorry arrived this week there were FDFC marked crates already full of birds and there were no empty FDFC crates from the week before on the lorry. Some selfish club must have taken them off the lorry for their use next week. This leaves us with only 4 crates for next week when we will probably need 10. The lorry will have a long wait till we get birds transferred. Hopefully we will have some empty FDFC marked crates on the lorry.

Come on fellow clubs. Play the game.

1. A Buchan 1466

2. A Buchan 1466

3. A Buchan 1465

4. W Masson 1442

5. A Geddes 1439

6. Ian Gibb 1435

Our club members are not happy that despite instruction from the Federation that clubs should not use other club crates, when the lorry arrived this week there were FDFC marked crates already full of birds and there were no empty FDFC crates from the week before on the lorry. Some selfish club must have taken them off the lorry for their use next week. This leaves us with only 4 crates for next week when we will probably need 10. The lorry will have a long wait till we get birds transferred. Hopefully we will have some empty FDFC marked crates on the lorry.

Hi Colin

We had the same problem for a few years but now we are organised with our own marked crates and can assure you Deveron Valley are not the culprits its not good and the fed will have to invest on extra crates but on saying that in a couple of weeks time there will be plenty of room maybe each club should get a limit for the first four races as the sport is always getting more expensive and spare crates sitting empty for the rest of the season does not add up

hope it is better for you next week

gogs

1. A Buchan 1466

2. A Buchan 1466

3. A Buchan 1465

4. W Masson 1442

5. A Geddes 1439

6. Ian Gibb 1435

Yes Colin and that cutting other clubs seals and overfilling them is breaking all SHU rules , separating my birds this morning , ta be frank it makes y want ta pack the bloody things up , feathers out of there backs just tail feathers and secondary feathers that is only with one thing climbing on top of each other , it's a disgrace,any one can come and see them as this can only be by overcrowding ? Please let the clubs know if this is going ta be the way of things in this fed at any 70 or 120 mile race point , I would certainly not be sending mine so that these that want there second deserts can have my spaces , as I don't keep birds for other fanciers ta bad use them as that is exately what is happening , I've been a member of this fed for 51 years and all that time every club had there own clubs names on them when the lorry was replaced we the FDFC marked all our crates at our own expense, only for some ta rip them off just a pity he didn't rip them off in front of me things would not be like this now , time for going back ta the status quo and marking each clubs crates , if they want ta put 40 birds inta a crate which holds max 25 so be it , but don't interfere with other clubs birds , breaking seals is breaking SHU rules certainly have a crates cock & hens for topping up but thats it ?