Pigeon Shop With Accessories?

Sebek60

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone know shops with food, accessories to loft etc. near me? I am located in Whitburn, West Lothian. I know there is a shop called 'Farm ...' Something like that but there is just some stuff, not everything and is about 30mins drive away from me, however around I can see a lot of breeders so probably should be something closer to West Lothian and with everything as in this shop a lot of stuff is missing. Could anyone help me with that? Writing on behalf of my father, we just starting racing in UK so don't have enough knowledge about locations of shop etc. THank you.

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone know shops with food, accessories to loft etc. near me? I am located in Whitburn, West Lothian. I know there is a shop called 'Farm ...' Something like that but there is just some stuff, not everything and is about 30mins drive away from me, however around I can see a lot of breeders so probably should be something closer to West Lothian and with everything as in this shop a lot of stuff is missing. Could anyone help me with that? Writing on behalf of my father, we just starting racing in UK so don't have enough knowledge about locations of shop etc. THank you.

You can buy at Newmains club big Tommy on here and blain at East Calder

tommy bhoy on here is your best bet m8 has most things you need high blantyre ind estate near Hamilton im sure tommy will give you the post code when he gets time as he is away with the birds to catterick

tommy bhoy on here is your best bet m8 has most things you need high blantyre ind estate near Hamilton im sure tommy will give you the post code when he gets time as he is away with the birds to catterick

his name is dick turpin ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I have been to Coxy Farm and yea there is a lot of stuff but also a lot of stuff missing, how could I get in touch with mentioned before Big Tommy? Does anyone have any contact number to him/adress + opening hours or something like that? That would be appreciated. Many thanks!

I have been to Coxy Farm and yea there is a lot of stuff but also a lot of stuff missing, how could I get in touch with mentioned before Big Tommy? Does anyone have any contact number to him/adress + opening hours or something like that? That would be appreciated. Many thanks!

P.M. Sent.