Irish Homing Union

Colin8

In September last year a non fancier phoned to say he had a pigeon and got my number from the shu,I went and picked it up,(60ml round trip)it turned out it was a a ihu bird i reported it online,within an hour the owner got in touch,from Dublin,he it was almost impossible to get them back to Ireland and would transfer it.i have,rang and text several times since but no reply 5weeks ago I reported it again online,no reply 3weeks ago I reported it again this time by letter,still had no reply yesterday I emailed the ihu,and guess what,no reply,is the ihu a figment of my imagination,any one else had bother

In September last year a non fancier phoned to say he had a pigeon and got my number from the shu,I went and picked it up,(60ml round trip)it turned out it was a a ihu bird i reported it online,within an hour the owner got in touch,from Dublin,he it was almost impossible to get them back to Ireland and would transfer it.i have,rang and text several times since but no reply 5weeks ago I reported it again online,no reply 3weeks ago I reported it again this time by letter,still had no reply yesterday I emailed the ihu,and guess what,no reply,is the ihu a figment of my imagination,any one else had bother

Speak to SHU they will register it in your name and you can race it.