Snfc Breeder Buyer Sale

Scottish National Flying Club

Breeder Buyer Sales

Exciting times ahead as the three Scottish National Flying Club Breeder Buyer sales are just around the corner. The first of the following sales is Sale Number One which will be held in the Canmore Bowling Club, 16 Manor Street postcode DD8 1BQ. On 14th of April, penning for 12 noon sale commencing at 1pm. Sale Number Two which will take place on the same day, 14th of April at the Newbridge Bowling Club, EH28 8SS. Penning at 1pm and sale commencing at 2pm. Last but not least Sale Number Three will be on the 21st of April at Newmains Pigeon Club Hut, ML2 9BD. Birds being penned at 1pm, sale commencing at 2pm. I hope you will take time to come along and show support to the sales. Once again many thanks goes to Ken Drogg and John Leggate for taking time organising each of the sales. There is no better way of introducing some supreme National bloodlines into your lofts, see you all there!

Mary Thomson SNFC PRO

Email: marythomson593@gmail.com

Mob: 07741252857

Breeder Buyer Sales

Exciting times ahead as the three Scottish National Flying Club Breeder Buyer sales are just around the corner. The first of the following sales is Sale Number One which will be held in the Canmore Bowling Club, 16 Manor Street postcode DD8 1BQ. On 14th of April, penning for 12 noon sale commencing at 1pm. Sale Number Two which will take place on the same day, 14th of April at the Newbridge Bowling Club, EH28 8SS. Penning at 1pm and sale commencing at 2pm. Last but not least Sale Number Three will be on the 21st of April at Newmains Pigeon Club Hut, ML2 9BD. Birds being penned at 1pm, sale commencing at 2pm. I hope you will take time to come along and show support to the sales. Once again many thanks goes to Ken Drogg and John Leggate for taking time organising each of the sales. There is no better way of introducing some supreme National bloodlines into your lofts, see you all there!

Mary Thomson SNFC PRO

Breeder Buyer Sales

Mary Thomson SNFC PRO

All members interested in donating a bird please call

by phone 01307 640334 Mob 07488 345085 Or by Email kenneth.droog@sky.com

The info is a bit patchy to say the least. Where did you get this info ? Haven't heard many in the solway talk about this?

I also sent you a private message on Facebook on Feb 12th, on behalf of JL, asking you for a doo

Sorry obviously I am not paying enuff attention..

the info was in the bhw a few weeks back dal if you need john or kennys number they will sort you into one of the sales im sure

Nae BHW for me Thommy.....that's mibbes the bother

It was with your AGM paperwork and its on the snfc website

I got that....i got the message from Jonesy. I am seeing info on here that I don't see on the snfc website? Maybe am looking in the wrong bit lol

Breeder Buyer Sales

Mary Thomson SNFC PRO

Why can I not see this on the snfc website Alan

Breeder Buyer Sales

Mary Thomson SNFC PRO

. SNFC Breeder/Buyer Canmore Bowling Club, 16 Manor Street Forfar. postcode DD8 1BQ. On 14th of April, penning for 12 noon sale commencing at 1pm.DATE

Ian Scott, Forfar , Jim Donaldson ,Peterhead

Andy Miller , Edinburgh

Alex Rae, Aberdeen,

C.G.Cameron, Arbroath,

Rab Greig , Forfar

Scott Robertson ,Aberdeen

Kevin Murphy, Arbroath

Bob Baldie , Forfar

Joe Hunt , Dundee

Stewart Donaldson ,Blairgowrie

Ness and Kempton, Dundee

Turpie and McCord , Fife