Documentary

bhirst

Hi all not been on this site for a wee while as I have given up the birds due to health reasons,

But just had an interesting phone call, from a guy in Roscommon Ireland,

Who is in the process of make a Documentary on pigeon racing he is looking for husband and wife partnerships to do a feature on

Anybody else on site been contacted?

Hmm... Think it could be best to leave the wife out :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0127-lipssealed: Just doshing. there are very many good and knowledgeable wives that race a fine pigeon.

Back in 1984 I learn a very good tip. Let the wife call and talk to the young birds … their voice is softer, more sincere and they will respond better. Very, very true.

Indeed had a fellow from another club 6 miles away, named McCloud, who came for a stray pigeon of his.

I took him into the garden where the wife had just let the youngsters out. They had gained a fair height. 'Ah' he said, 'how long before they come back. They were circling well now when the wife said. ' get them in'! then in her pigeon talk said 'Come on my babies. maybe once or twice more as the swooped down and entered as one straight off! I have never ever been able. Mr McCloud said if he hadn't seen it he would never have believed it! True.

Hi all not been on this site for a wee while as I have given up the birds due to health reasons,

But just had an interesting phone call, from a guy in Roscommon Ireland,

Who is in the process of make a Documentary on pigeon racing he is looking for husband and wife partnerships to do a feature on

Anybody else on site been contacted?

He rang me also, said he was from Dublin