Tenerife Race

Sam G

P*** mate u got your own reason for saying this lol

I have been at lofts 5 times over last 3 years and can assure u well looked after

Lofts spotless great staff and birds shining every time

It’s the birds that are meant to compete not the different island one loft races lol

P*** mate u got your own reason for saying this lol

I have been at lofts 5 times over last 3 years and can assure u well looked after

Lofts spotless great staff and birds shining every time

It’s the birds that are meant to compete not the different island one loft races lol

Baws no water in the drinker fact Doos looked terrible and the guys a *expletive removed* plus why all the loses if there looked after

I have to say the loft was spotless and the returning birds also looked in great order. Mjb

Well as I said the Doos were dehydrated when landing when I was there and no water in the drinkers for them can u tell me why there as many loses if there looked after

You must ask yourself , when did you last fly doos over two water stretches ——they ask a lot of a young bird so when you look at losses it is relative to conditions and temperature.they aren’t in Scotland but I seem to remember a one loft race in Scotland where remaining competitors at final was small

As for. Water they might leave birds to settle before water is added—when did we race in them temperatures