Message On Site Mail

THE FIFER

• Hello there,
  • I am desperately trying to trace the owner of a fancy/tumbler/roller pigeon that seems to have adopted me for the last few weeks.
  • I have tried the main organisations (the NPA were incredibly unhelpful) and joined various FB groups to try to advertise him as much as possible. I had hope the NPA would use their network to spread the word even though they don’t recognise his number.
  • He is ringed (yellow) and the number is EE UK PTC 17 A1111 – but this is causing a lot of confusion as nobody recognises it. I am running out of google options!
  • There have been a few suggestions as to his breed from photos I have posted, including roller, tumbler and mag – he is a very handsome bird (and I don’t even particularly like pigeons).
  • I have had offers to rehome etc but would really love to try to reunite him with his owner before that.
  • I would like to post on your site if possible – do I have to register as a member?
  • Any help gratefully received at this point as getting nowhere fast and there were FIVE sparrow hawks circulating above the woods at the back of my house yesterday!
  • Thank you in advance,