Benzing Question

bluey

Any suggestions or actual solutions to using two Benzing G2 clocks at the same time with one set of pads.

I want to know if it is possible to use two clocks at different clubs but still use them simultaneously for timing in.

Thanks in advance

I know Bricon do a splitter cable for this but don't no much about the benzing ETS perhaps you could give them a ring.

Any suggestions or actual solutions to using two Benzing G2 clocks at the same time with one set of pads.

I want to know if it is possible to use two clocks at different clubs but still use them simultaneously for timing in.

Thanks in advance

Don't see a problem there, the main thing is you need to be at the other club in time with different doos but. Both clubs must have cables or systems to suit your g2 clock, as it says you can have 6 races on the one day

I can only presume the need for this is one partner to each club, since you can run 6 races on the one clock. If you use the loft clock, Inn, it will record all pigeons and upload them to both of your G2 clocks. That way the club will read the pigeons for its own race, but not the others. If there is another way, you would have to check with Jim Savage.