What Do You Prefer

neila

Don't know if we are fortunate or unfortunate with all these mixes,a lot of years ago and I mean a lot you had no choice, you got a mix and that was it,breeding ,resting and all that was never thought of,if you wanted to lighten it you got some barley from the farm.Then the Belgium boys landed with mixes that worked wonders believe it or not ?

You could sen five or six birds to Nantes say 500 + mile and get four on the day and the other the next day,send them now and you might get one on the night and lucky to see another.

Think that's right ?

content is the reason for price difference . i used to use the Natural one when back in Wales (guessing thats the one on the right) . now up here in Scotland something a little heavier is needed (only my opinion) .

I would say your right Andy about the Natural mix, thats the one that I use through the year.

Reduce the size of the photo before you upload mate.If you can't do that,I'll send you my email address and I'll have a go 4 U.

That would be good mate

I tried to cut it but it seems it's still not clear , it's annoying as it's ok this end

I must admit computers are not my thing

Much better Lindsay. You've switched them round, so the one on the right is my preference. The red dari is a lot clearer. :)

Glad Lindsay sorted for me

The one on the right is the souths feeds ( the cheaper one ) like you I thought it looked better as well

Although I have no knowledge of the cleaning process or grade of of it