Pigeonbasics Forum: Lanarkshire Fed - Pigeonbasics Forum

Jump to content

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lanarkshire Fed Race Program meeting

#1 User is offline   walterboswell59 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: question and answers
  • Posts: 8,241
  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • Locationhamilton
  • Club:burnbank

Posted 9 February 2019 - 09:24 AM

cant find my fed book anywhere can someone post when this meeting is cheers

#2 User is offline   bigjamie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,682
  • Joined: 3-August 09

Posted 9 February 2019 - 09:35 AM

walter im sure it is today mate

#3 User is offline   Craig.G18 

  • Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 212
  • Joined: 24-April 13
  • LocationCoatbridge
  • Club:Clarkston Flying Club

Posted 9 February 2019 - 09:43 AM

Today 12pm

#4 User is offline   walterboswell59 

  • High Ranking
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: question and answers
  • Posts: 8,241
  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • Locationhamilton
  • Club:burnbank

Posted 9 February 2019 - 09:45 AM

View Postbigjamie, on 9 February 2019 - 09:35 AM, said:

walter im sure it is today mate

so did i jamie but thought we got a text last year and nothing been on here about it which is strange

View PostCraig.G18, on 9 February 2019 - 09:43 AM, said:

Today 12pm

thanks craig

#5 User is offline   bigjamie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,682
  • Joined: 3-August 09

Posted 9 February 2019 - 10:36 AM

its on the lanarkshire website walter

#6 User is offline   Craig.G18 

  • Squeaker
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 212
  • Joined: 24-April 13
  • LocationCoatbridge
  • Club:Clarkston Flying Club

Posted 9 February 2019 - 16:21 PM

Lanarkshire fed programme

Attached File(s)



#7 User is offline   old owl 

  • Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 419
  • Joined: 16-August 12
  • Locationairdrie

Posted 9 February 2019 - 20:32 PM

Lanarkshire national program I thought we were a bid enough fed to go alone

#8 User is offline   Big Davie 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 917
  • Joined: 26-February 08
  • LocationBlantyre, Lanarkshire

Posted 9 February 2019 - 22:26 PM

Have some empathy here with Fed members who have no interest in national racing, for those who are it is not a programme designed to compliment national racing even though we are going with the SNFC to 3 races, not withstanding this it is was voted in democratically by the members at today's meeting so all you can do is get on with as best you can
If your not in it you cant win it

#9 User is offline   eastcoaster 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Joined: 20-June 06
  • LocationGreengairs
  • Club:Airdrie

Posted 9 February 2019 - 22:36 PM

I agree it may not suit every one but it never could .
I am national minded but really it neither helps nor hinders my preparations .
Hexham is not a good race point in my opinion as its down in a valley but I will be my own race controller .
Good luck to all for forth coming season.

#10 User is offline   mambo 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 946
  • Joined: 1-February 17
  • Club:Lanarkshire

Posted 10 February 2019 - 00:02 AM

View Postold owl, on 9 February 2019 - 20:32 PM, said:

Lanarkshire national program I thought we were a bid enough fed to go alone

We could go it alone should we charge the same price as the national, nat men don't mind paying £3-£5 per bird but would turn green at the thought of having to give there feds anything extra, like £75 to £100 per basket, Lanarkshire charge there clubs about £11 pound a basket, its a big difference, yet fed members have to pay the nationals basket fees for the privilege to get a race on them 3 dates.

#11 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,593
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

View Postmambo, on 10 February 2019 - 00:02 AM, said:

We could go it alone should we charge the same price as the national, nat men don't mind paying £3-£5 per bird but would turn green at the thought of having to give there feds anything extra, like £75 to £100 per basket, Lanarkshire charge there clubs about £11 pound a basket, its a big difference, yet fed members have to pay the nationals basket fees for the privilege to get a race on them 3 dates.

lanarkshire can go alone to all inland races at a profit but the members voted to put there birds in sub.standard transports in my eyes for there own gains shame on yours now our fed will run at a loss in certain races :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

#12 User is offline   mambo 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 946
  • Joined: 1-February 17
  • Club:Lanarkshire

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

View Posttommy bhoys, on 10 February 2019 - 08:10 AM, said:

lanarkshire can go alone to all inland races at a profit but the members voted to put there birds in sub.standard transports in my eyes for there own gains shame on yours now our fed will run at a loss in certain races :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Easy sorted, if your a nat member, you don't have a vote on Lanarkshire race programs, as its Lanarkshire's business the same way the nat has no business of the Lanarkshire fed

#13 User is offline   eastcoaster 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Gold Member
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Joined: 20-June 06
  • LocationGreengairs
  • Club:Airdrie

Posted 10 February 2019 - 13:02 PM

View Postmambo, on 10 February 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

Easy sorted, if your a nat member, you don't have a vote on Lanarkshire race programs, as its Lanarkshire's business the same way the nat has no business of the Lanarkshire fed

You and Tommy had too much whiskey on Friday lol.

#14 User is offline   mambo 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 946
  • Joined: 1-February 17
  • Club:Lanarkshire

Posted 10 February 2019 - 13:06 PM

View Posteastcoaster, on 10 February 2019 - 13:02 PM, said:

You and Tommy had too much whiskey on Friday lol.

Yep it slackens the tongue. Lol

#15 User is offline   Henrik 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,672
  • Joined: 7-August 05

Posted 10 February 2019 - 13:15 PM

View Postmambo, on 10 February 2019 - 12:43 PM, said:

Easy sorted, if your a nat member, you don't have a vote on Lanarkshire race programs, as its Lanarkshire's business the same way the nat has no business of the Lanarkshire fed

Here's one for you Danny, you have a vote on all matters in all organisations you are a paid up member of, just as long as you are present at the meeting, you should mibe try it sometime

#16 User is offline   mambo 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 946
  • Joined: 1-February 17
  • Club:Lanarkshire

Posted 10 February 2019 - 15:55 PM

View PostHenrik, on 10 February 2019 - 13:15 PM, said:

Here's one for you Danny, you have a vote on all matters in all organisations you are a paid up member of, just as long as you are present at the meeting, you should mibe try it sometime

We should not be letting the tail wag the dog
Yes if you are a member of the fed you do have a vote, yet fed members should only be given 13 race choices for old birds and none for any other union, the fed can't pick or change nat races, so why should we suffer financial loss to our federation do you think the national would have sympathy if we went out the game.due to looses of income.

#17 User is offline   OF ONE SKIN 

  • Old Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 423
  • Joined: 15-June 12
  • Club:xgates fife

Posted 10 February 2019 - 16:51 PM

Spot on Danny, this is exactly why Federations are struggling. Trying to save money by giving money to the national makes no sense, all Federations should have a proper inland programme and at least be trying to make money instead of having a programme to suit the national.

#18 User is offline   Henrik 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,672
  • Joined: 7-August 05

Posted 10 February 2019 - 16:53 PM

View Postmambo, on 10 February 2019 - 15:55 PM, said:

We should not be letting the tail wag the dog
Yes if you are a member of the fed you do have a vote, yet fed members should only be given 13 race choices for old birds and none for any other union, the fed can't pick or change nat races, so why should we suffer financial loss to our federation do you think the national would have sympathy if we went out the game.due to looses of income.

The National does not force Lanarkshire or any other Federation to go with them, its up to the members of the Federations to choose their race programme which they do by attending meetings and voting on proposed racepoints, the National has no say on this

#19 User is offline   tommy bhoys 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,593
  • Joined: 17-September 13
  • Club:blantyre greenfield WSCC hamilton independent SNFC SNRPC

Posted 10 February 2019 - 17:03 PM

View Posteastcoaster, on 10 February 2019 - 13:02 PM, said:

You and Tommy had too much whiskey on Friday lol.

just starting to feel a bit better noo eastender :emoticon-0123-party:

#20 User is offline   mambo 

  • Veteran of the Loft!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 946
  • Joined: 1-February 17
  • Club:Lanarkshire

Posted 10 February 2019 - 17:09 PM

View PostHenrik, on 10 February 2019 - 16:53 PM, said:

The National does not force Lanarkshire or any other Federation to go with them, its up to the members of the Federations to choose their race programme which they do by attending meetings and voting on proposed racepoints, the National has no say on this

Lanarkshire should not be given that choice, as the nat choice is,if you want nat racing you join it. Simple horses for courses.

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders