Lanarkshire Fed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have some empathy here with Fed members who have no interest in national racing, for those who are it is not a programme designed to compliment national racing even though we are going with the SNFC to 3 races, not withstanding this it is was voted in democratically by the members at today's meeting so all you can do is get on with as best you can

I agree it may not suit every one but it never could .

I am national minded but really it neither helps nor hinders my preparations .

Hexham is not a good race point in my opinion as its down in a valley but I will be my own race controller .

Good luck to all for forth coming season.

Lanarkshire national program I thought we were a bid enough fed to go alone

We could go it alone should we charge the same price as the national, nat men don't mind paying £3-£5 per bird but would turn green at the thought of having to give there feds anything extra, like £75 to £100 per basket, Lanarkshire charge there clubs about £11 pound a basket, its a big difference, yet fed members have to pay the nationals basket fees for the privilege to get a race on them 3 dates.

We could go it alone should we charge the same price as the national, nat men don't mind paying £3-£5 per bird but would turn green at the thought of having to give there feds anything extra, like £75 to £100 per basket, Lanarkshire charge there clubs about £11 pound a basket, its a big difference, yet fed members have to pay the nationals basket fees for the privilege to get a race on them 3 dates.

lanarkshire can go alone to all inland races at a profit but the members voted to put there birds in sub.standard transports in my eyes for there own gains shame on yours now our fed will run at a loss in certain races :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

lanarkshire can go alone to all inland races at a profit but the members voted to put there birds in sub.standard transports in my eyes for there own gains shame on yours now our fed will run at a loss in certain races :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Easy sorted, if your a nat member, you don't have a vote on Lanarkshire race programs, as its Lanarkshire's business the same way the nat has no business of the Lanarkshire fed

Easy sorted, if your a nat member, you don't have a vote on Lanarkshire race programs, as its Lanarkshire's business the same way the nat has no business of the Lanarkshire fed

Here's one for you Danny, you have a vote on all matters in all organisations you are a paid up member of, just as long as you are present at the meeting, you should mibe try it sometime

Here's one for you Danny, you have a vote on all matters in all organisations you are a paid up member of, just as long as you are present at the meeting, you should mibe try it sometime

We should not be letting the tail wag the dog

Yes if you are a member of the fed you do have a vote, yet fed members should only be given 13 race choices for old birds and none for any other union, the fed can't pick or change nat races, so why should we suffer financial loss to our federation do you think the national would have sympathy if we went out the game.due to looses of income.

We should not be letting the tail wag the dog

Yes if you are a member of the fed you do have a vote, yet fed members should only be given 13 race choices for old birds and none for any other union, the fed can't pick or change nat races, so why should we suffer financial loss to our federation do you think the national would have sympathy if we went out the game.due to looses of income.

The National does not force Lanarkshire or any other Federation to go with them, its up to the members of the Federations to choose their race programme which they do by attending meetings and voting on proposed racepoints, the National has no say on this

The National does not force Lanarkshire or any other Federation to go with them, its up to the members of the Federations to choose their race programme which they do by attending meetings and voting on proposed racepoints, the National has no say on this

Lanarkshire should not be given that choice, as the nat choice is,if you want nat racing you join it. Simple horses for courses.