Snfc Agm

dal2

Correct 100% but last year section F was split like 70/30 in favour of preparation H .and if you add section F And H , that’s a truer figure

Exactly section H was created for a an agenda..!! Which we all know

Instead on punishing genuine fanciers in Section F because of dwindling numbers.. why are we not trying to encourage more fanciers to compete..??

My 3 closest clubs... Alexandria, Dumbarton and Clydebank have probably more than 30 lofts between them and I can only think of 3 which compete with the SNFC

Wit aboot the lads in troon saltcoats etc you race against?

They are far closer to the Center of Section E

Ask all them if they would happily merge in to E...!? I know the answer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another thing.. that was a west section problem, created last year as the new top table didn’t know the correct rules / procedure.. and every *expletive removed* and their dog is at the meeting from every where except the West debating and deciding what’s best and how we should race...

Hope it never turns on the other foot... I’d like to see how the section B or D lads would like us telling them what’s right or wrong

And I should be in the same section ?

How far are you from there ?

I don’t care what section you’re in, and you have to get the Doo,s right to win, where ever you stay

14/15 miles from newbigging,

Remember newbigging has always been in the west section, Davie Elliot great pigeon man and he has been 1st open twice, sitting in the middle of Scotland

I don’t care what section you’re in, and you have to get the Doo,s right to win, where ever you stay

14/15 miles from newbigging,

Remember newbigging has always been in the west section, Davie Elliot great pigeon man and he has been 1st open twice, sitting in the middle of Scotland

He’s a fantastic pigeon man.. I was only using him as a point of reference for distance

Sections were created to make it fairer within a locality for fanciers to compete for Section prizes..

My point was, instead of punishing fanciers where numbers or birdage is dwindelling.. why are we not promoting and encouraging more to compete ?

He’s a fantastic pigeon man.. I was only using him as a point of reference for distance

Sections were created to make it fairer within a locality for fanciers to compete for Section prizes..

My point was, instead of punishing fanciers where numbers or birdage is dwindelling.. why are we not promoting and encouraging more to compete ?

From liege you get the correct distance from there, which rarely ever happens ,

Do you think it’s fair Stranraer against Kirkintilloch in the same section , 80 miles apart, or anybody in the south west of Ayrshire,

I don’t no the answer, ask the Doo men in the south west of Ayrshire what they think fair,

Pigeon racing not fair where ever you stay

South section, Langholm against castle Douglas,

North section,Aberdeen against Inverness

East section, Sighthill against Eyemouth

West section, south Ayrshire against Falkirk,

All not fair, but that’s pigeon racing , the more west you’re in any section the worst you are, be it club, fed or national racing

South section, Langholm against castle Douglas,

North section,Aberdeen against Inverness

East section, Sighthill against Eyemouth

West section, south Ayrshire against Falkirk,

All not fair, but that’s pigeon racing , the more west you’re in any section the worst you are, be it club, fed or national racing

Conpletley agree... but my original comment was to Budgie saying E and F should be together..

So it’s already unfair... so making it more unfair is hardly solving a problem.. is it ?

Conpletley agree... but my original comment was to Budgie saying E and F should be together..

So it’s already unfair... so making it more unfair is hardly solving a problem.. is it ?

And the post I pick up was post 19,you going on about newbigging again Dumbarton distances which out the liege race was about right,

And good luck for 2019 with the Snfc

There is only on direction national birds should be racing from that is from the east from Norway every pigeon would have the correct measurement every bird has wind on its beak most races in July, and as most nat men don't have much sympathy with doos, and distances racing this should be no problem making it a fair competition for all if pigeons can fly 700 miles what's wrong flying 500 from Norway think the lads from the west should be forcing the issue here birds that would win from there would be worth talking about. Not section winners

There is only on direction national birds should be racing from that is from the east from Norway every pigeon would have the correct measurement every bird has wind on its beak most races in July, and as most nat men don't have much sympathy with doos, and distances racing this should be no problem making it a fair competition for all if pigeons can fly 700 miles what's wrong flying 500 from Norway think the lads from the west should be forcing the issue here birds that would win from there would be worth talking about. Not section winners

Not so many years ago You were spouting the exact same only going west from Ireland whats changed???

He canny get them oot Dunbar... never mind Ireland or Norway 😂😂😂

lol jonesy you can't get the words out unless they are at the ar-se of a bottle

Yer Spot on mambo , if birds can't fly 300 miles across a bit of water surly can't be good enough for winning the GOLD CUP ,and the best thing of this race point , being in a prestigious club such as the SNFC which was once described as the best in Britain , and every year there was outstanding performances, , but what this race point does , is makes every fancier in SCOTLAND having an equal chance of competing at 600 + miles , if this is the great club SNFC , of long distance racing , this has got to be the very best race point for the gold cup race , if fanciers don't think there birds are good enough ta fly this race point from OSLO ,why the hell should they be competing in the greatest racing pigeon club in SCOTLAND ?

Not so many years ago You were spouting the exact same only going west from Ireland whats changed???

Was trying to give the one eyed jacks a over fly and east looks most favourable, and Aberdeen is only 320 mile to Norway you can't be feart of that can yous

Yer Spot on mambo , if birds can't fly 300 miles across a bit of water surly can't be good enough for winning the GOLD CUP ,and the best thing of this race point , being in a prestigious club such as the SNFC which was once described as the best in Britain , and every year there was outstanding performances, , but what this race point does , is makes every fancier in SCOTLAND having an equal chance of competing at 600 + miles , if this is the great club SNFC , of long distance racing , this has got to be the very best race point for the gold cup race , if fanciers don't think there birds are good enough ta fly this race point from OSLO ,why the hell should they be competing in the greatest racing pigeon club in SCOTLAND ?

Why didn’t you propose it for the AGM ?

You can count me oot for a start let’s face it who in there right mind would want there pigeons caught somewhere in the North Sea in total darkness get real expletive remove

Why didn’t you propose it for the AGM ?

Ha ha propose it I've even phoned officials , I've tried ta get a race from OSLO for years , Louis McNally , tried on my behalf ta try and get a international race from Oslo , for a Masserella memorial ,international ,and take in Scotland France , Germany , Holland , Belgium , Wales , England , Ireland , just an open race ,surly the racing needs a bloody lift ta keep all interested in long distance races , but jonesy it appears all you guys take nose bleeds every time anybody mentions , a fly over a few miles of water ?