Snfc Agm

dal2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never made it I got to forth and got a puncture and never had a spare so had to wait on my father in-law to come with a tyre lol I was raging. It’s the same program as last year and f and h are back together that’s all I know

You should have gave me a shout , *expletive removed* the tyre we could have just got pissed 😃ðŸ»ðŸ»

How did the meeting gan today?? Is there new section I?? Is there a race frae Oslo yet?.

Div y think y could arrange a 20 or thirty fa your area Stephen as I can get a race fa Oslo in the summer no charge for passage my grand daughter is married ta a Peterhead trawler skipper , sure that wid ba a starter , in getting a real SNFC real GOLD CUP , and surly the south sec will ba creaming themsels at the chance of competing against the cream of long distance racing , which have been none exsistance since racing began , I am sure that the Peterhead lads will grab this chance , but hey Stephen where there's a will there's a way , but Ye can depend on me I will send most of my yearlings that's fit for the job , but gee me a shout pal just select 20 or 40 doos and I will do the needful here and get this done as at 76 year old got ta de IT noo ,,

Div y think y could arrange a 20 or thirty fa your area Stephen as I can get a race fa Oslo in the summer no charge for passage my grand daughter is married ta a Peterhead trawler skipper , sure that wid ba a starter , in getting a real SNFC real GOLD CUP , and surly the south sec will ba creaming themsels at the chance of competing against the cream of long distance racing , which have been none exsistance since racing began , I am sure that the Peterhead lads will grab this chance , but hey Stephen where there's a will there's a way , but Ye can depend on me I will send most of my yearlings that's fit for the job , but gee me a shout pal just select 20 or 40 doos and I will do the needful here and get this done as at 76 year old got ta de IT noo ,,

Always count on you Walter pal. I knew you would be up for it. Not sure I could get 40 maybe 4. My sprinters would need a tail wind somewhere over the north sea to make it hame.

And what happened wae the gold ring/ exchange thing

There seemed to be quite a number who would support it. It is an idea from Kenny Droog to bring in funds to try to keep birdage costs down and also provide a chance to win some cash and promote the Gold Cup at the same time. Kenny is not on pigeon basics but anyone who is interested or wants any information should email him. His email address is on the flier which was sent out with the SNFC AGM agenda

Section F should also be in section E .

totally agree andy i live in Greenock and got to fly against members in sect f who are more east than quite a few sect E fliers maybe someone from kirkintilloch or kilsyth or chryston or kilsyth area can explain why they want in sect f

totally agree andy i live in Greenock and got to fly against members in sect f who are more east than quite a few sect E fliers maybe someone from kirkintilloch or kilsyth or chryston or kilsyth area can explain why they want in sect f

So you don’t want to fly against guys in kirky area but happy to fly against newmains Carluke newbigging? Come on John !!!

How do you figure that one ?

I’m in Dumbarton and would fly against guys in Newbiggin or Falkirk for section prizes?

45 mile as the crow flies to Davie Elliot’s loft expletive remove

stonehaven to Orkney well over 120 miles both in section g

Aberdeen to inverness 60 or 65 miles both section g

section f sends gong by last years figures 73,18,35,8,53,8,13,

some races only 2 sending

stonehaven to Orkney well over 120 miles both in section g

Aberdeen to inverness 60 or 65 miles both section g

section f sends gong by last years figures 73,18,35,8,53,8,13,

some races only 2 sending

Correct 100% but last year section F was split like 70/30 in favour of preparation H .and if you add section F And H , that’s a truer figure