Benzing Uk

greenlands

Looks like the show is going to be OK, yet the rest of the stalls, with all there Bling are going to be crap. A few studs, and most of the pigeon sales being set up in hotels, all around Blackpool. These sales should all be set up in the winter gardens only,plenty of floors in there to be used bad management if you ask me, and at them hotels you have a few ghost biders there plain as day.

Looks like the show is going to be OK, yet the rest of the stalls, with all there Bling are going to be crap. A few studs, and most of the pigeon sales being set up in hotels, all around Blackpool. These sales should all be set up in the winter gardens only,plenty of floors in there to be used bad management if you ask me, and at them hotels you have a few ghost biders there plain as day.

Agree Mambo with your ghost bidders I seen it a few years ago and to prove the point with the company I was with I bid to £240 and then pulled out the bidding was rigged.

Think, a few years back now Louella 'All Fair' auctions showed the way. Time others and their 'Ghost Bidders' done the same.

At Louella auctions, if the bid hasn't been higher in the room than a Phone / price made before hand THEN the name of the winner / bid is announced!