Scotland Derby Day

sapper756

Again I will say any team that press Celtic will win as u can’t handle it and to say u never turned up is bull the gers were that good absolute schooling

Seem to remember Aberdeen pressing us mmm handling it indeed

And remember it was same at parkhead we destroyed u there and that was with a full team lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywie Upwards and Onwards the Queens 👸 11🇬🇧

Just takes one win and out pops all you

So called rangers fans been same with the doos don't here yous till u get one lucky one like half the crack pots on here injoy it now won't last long mind look at the top as they say the cream Scotland will all ways be at the top

So called rangers fans been same with the doos don't here yous till u get one lucky one like half the crack pots on here injoy it now won't last long mind look at the top as they say the cream Scotland will all ways be at the top

Pmsl have u even timed fae a channel race yet that’s how we never see u on as u canny even get a lucky 1 pmsl watp and win lose or draw I am always on here Facebook where ever as I can take it unlike some off the tic Bhoys lol

im a tic bhoy and always on here win lose or draw its just a bit of banter but some monkeys take it to serious so they do rangers deserved there win yesterday first win in 13 goes against celtic let them enjoy there win its took them long enough

Pmsl I can take it and ur bang on took a long time and I honestly don’t know why as the tic are sh**

Joe you cut them to the QUICK. Lol today's <pape-rs > Rangers first win since 2012

To Andrew suckle such a childish and cringeworthy statement from anyone not one of those celtic players or fans had anything to do with you’re statement of celtic boys club you can’t even enjoy you’re first moment of victory without abuse Big jock as you call him was one of you’re own who helped the dying from your ground that day no respect no honour you shame yourself with such statements there’s banter and there’s just being a *expletive removed* or bigot whatever suits you is there for you to decide appalling reply on a public forum

To Andrew suckle such a childish and cringeworthy statement from anyone not one of those celtic players or fans had anything to do with you’re statement of celtic boys club you can’t even enjoy you’re first moment of victory without abuse Big jock as you call him was one of you’re own who helped the dying from your ground that day no respect no honour you shame yourself with such statements there’s banter and there’s just being a *expletive removed* or bigot whatever suits you is there for you to decide appalling reply on a public forum

Pmsl no bigot just stating facts and never mentioned big joke so read back what I said and come back with a better reply John :emoticon-0136-giggle: