Best Time To Pare Up

Cruix flyer

• 1 month later...

I am pairing this week the 30/ 31st so my 2nd round are hatching in 70 days about 10th of April ,so they are ok for the first race in yb season

Last year my ybs 2nd round hatched on the 20 to 28th of April and took to the air early and roamed quickly bur it was a little tight for training in time

• 3 months later...

Years ago a lot of fanciers used to pair up on 14th Feb but times have changed...it's been awhile since I last raced but I know some fanciers are pairing up in November....not sure I agree with this but modern methods ect, been a bit of an old school fancier and not really into young bird racing I think if I was racing natural I would pair up about mid/late Feb to early March.

Years ago a lot of fanciers used to pair up on 14th Feb but times have changed...it's been awhile since I last raced but I know some fanciers are pairing up in November....not sure I agree with this but modern methods ect, been a bit of an old school fancier and not really into young bird racing I think if I was racing natural I would pair up about mid/late Feb to early March.

I wonder if the fanciers who have January babies and train them a lot earlier than most keep them going or stop them and re start 3 weeks before the by seaso.

I wonder if the fanciers who have January babies and train them a lot earlier than most keep them going or stop them and re start 3 weeks before the by seaso.

Not sure Neila been out the game awhile now, tried to re-start a couple of times but packed up after just a few months last year....unfortunately we have the neighbours from hell both sides of us...it was a nightmare and no enjoyment...but hopefully re-start again one day.

Not sure Neila been out the game awhile now, tried to re-start a couple of times but packed up after just a few months last year....unfortunately we have the neighbours from hell both sides of us...it was a nightmare and no enjoyment...but hopefully re-start again one day.

That's bad luck

I had problems not to your level but the times I let them out were restricted by having to meet a neighbour half way , then I found they wouldn't control there kids at the times we agreed that fit in with there lifestyle it's not easy

That's bad luck

I had problems not to your level but the times I let them out were restricted by having to meet a neighbour half way , then I found they wouldn't control there kids at the times we agreed that fit in with there lifestyle it's not easy

No the feeling one side put a massive trampoline right in front of loft.....our yards are small only 30ft x 10ft....so can be upto 6 or 7 kids jumping up and down and screaming continually morning and night and other side just as bad but at back of shed....he would put either a gazebo tent up on a fri, take it down put an hot tub up for his kids, or trampoline or continually burn rubbish play loud music ect absolute tossers both sides....soon as I got shut of birds No gazebo, no trampoline, no rubbish burning so obviously they did it on purpose....most of the neighbours got cats aswell lol....yet been at this address 30 odd years and was great back in 80s/90s raced with reasonable success....and when I raced in the 70s was great then too....but rented tenants with feral unruly kids it's not worth it at moment.