Some Information

fred x

Would any one have Information of the This Strain of racing pigeon. Sticker Doncker & Johan Doncker Are they form the some Family ?

I would like to know Information on the them & the breeder. I believe they are a SPRINT Pigeon.

Would any one have Information of the This Strain of racing pigeon. Sticker Doncker & Johan Doncker Are they form the some Family ?

I would like to know Information on the them & the breeder. I believe they are a SPRINT Pigeon.

found this link ,,,,,,

https://www.pipa.be/newsandarticles/reports/stickers-donckers-lille-be-stormed-national-podium-ao-1%C2%B0-nat-champion-sprint

Johan and Dirk Donkers (Stickers - Donkers) are cousins. I have not seen any shared breeding in the pigeons.

Stickers-Donkers predominantly interested in sprint with Johan's birds being sprint / middle (races tienverbond and regio mechelen (middle) . Stickers - Donkers do race some middle distance races but not with many birds.

Both made up of a myriad of local strains inexpensively assembled (don't ignore the input of Stckers in the Srickers- Donkers partnership an old wise fancier who sits in the background and whose land they race out of)

If memory serves me right a few years ago —-November time ,there was a double page spread in the BHW and was titled fastest birds in world or similar statement and showed base strains and one of the main birds was from francs and dirk marris itegem, who ,s birds also are used to add sprint speed to jelious birds [spelling]

But if you want a bit better info contact Johan van heck of herenthout ,he is Derick donkeys mate and has most of his lines in.

You will not be able to get any marris birds from Derk and frans for the foreseeable future as the Japanese are buying

Marris birds try Micky Betts

For Frans Maris The lines that are winning at middle distance are not that of the de 10 the hen that was the base of the sprint lines. Frans Maris sold birds to uk fanciers for years without them knowing him! He had a team of Janssen pigeons just to sell at the Lier ! (Nice blues) The lines of De 10 were for themselves. The mother of the Dortmond hen was bred by Frans Maris for Stickers Dinkers that said it would be a disservice to say they are the base to fanciers who provided more of a base such as Louis berkevens , jos vervoort, luc van mechelen, van alest, Frans Heylen .

Micky Betts will have put the connection together between the two lofts (Frans Maris) and has done well

Had the lines of the 10 off derk and won with them up to arras into the north east but found my Elliot and Watson birds crossed with Johan van heck’s Olympiad lines suit my racing but looking back Johan has crossed them with stickers and also kittel birds ,but in Belgium it’s winners to winners.