National Racing

VAGIN

First of all am not a political mined person. Will any organisation in the uk get any kind of racing from the continent in (2019) if our goverment and all MPs concered with the this brexit dont sort themselves out.Am hearing if all goes wrong we will have lorries parked up at ferry points for 3 to 4 days no good for the birds We could also have delays getting our birds through due to new paper work restrictions on livestock. To take your dog to the cotinent you will have to have a dog passport which will take some 6 months to sort out .As I said I have no intrest in politics but I do have intrest in racing my birds .It would be nice to hear other members opinion .

First of all am not a political mined person. Will any organisation in the uk get any kind of racing from the continent in (2019) if our goverment and all MPs concered with the this brexit dont sort themselves out.Am hearing if all goes wrong we will have lorries parked up at ferry points for 3 to 4 days no good for the birds We could also have delays getting our birds through due to new paper work restrictions on livestock. To take your dog to the cotinent you will have to have a dog passport which will take some 6 months to sort out .As I said I have no intrest in politics but I do have intrest in racing my birds .It would be nice to hear other members opinion .

We raced from France long before we were in the common market and they basketed the same day as they do now so don't see the problem.You need a dog passport at present; my daughter who lives in the Irish republic has one for her dog,dont know if it's legal though because he's smiling,Ha Ha,just joking, you don't need a photo of the dog.

Project "Fear" is what the remainers spout at every opportunity and cannot for the life of me see trucks at a standstill in ferry ports as there will be tit for tat should the occasion arise, One has to remember the U.K. imports more from Europe than we export to them.

On a personal note I cannot wait until we join the WTO and receive the option of better quality feed for our birds with Tasmanian Maples and good quality American corn.

Project "Fear" is what the remainers spout at every opportunity and cannot for the life of me see trucks at a standstill in ferry ports as there will be tit for tat should the occasion arise, One has to remember the U.K. imports more from Europe than we export.

On a personal note I cannot wait until we join the WTO and receive the option of better quality feed for our birds with Tasmanian Maples and good quality American corn.

Peter a we heads up America grows and sell GMC crops will it be good for doos, I don't know but I am 100% the leavers never voted on getting it to eat

Project "Fear" is what the remainers spout at every opportunity and cannot for the life of me see trucks at a standstill in ferry ports as there will be tit for tat should the occasion arise, One has to remember the U.K. imports more from Europe than we export to them.

Spoken like a true wantabee tory

You are like them in total disarray

Peter a we heads up America grows and sell GMC crops will it be good for doos, I don't know but I am 100% the leavers never voted on getting it to eat

Its just like this i am almost certain imports of food stuff into this country are already contaminated with GMC and other unsavory chemicals and additives ,check out studies done on this contries food take aways half the time you dont know what your eating pork,beef ,or is it lamb ,who knows but its fine though eh

Its just like this i am almost certain imports of food stuff into this country are already contaminated with GMC and other unsavory chemicals and additives ,check out studies done on this contries food take aways half the time you dont know what your eating pork,beef ,or is it lamb ,who knows but its fine though eh

Right enough we don't know if we can get Aberdeen Angus from your part of the world, or MAD COW

we have been eating Gm grain ourselves as well as feeding it to our birds for at least 10 years that i know of 90 percent of grain imported to Britain is Gm all or nearly all bread is made from Gm grain who knows what harm its doing to us or our birds its all about money nothing else matters

we have been eating Gm grain ourselves as well as feeding it to our birds for at least 10 years that i know of 90 percent of grain imported to Britain is Gm all or nearly all bread is made from Gm grain who knows what harm its doing to us or our birds its all about money nothing else matters

Well if that is a known fact the yanks have a r s e s like the size of tractor tyres. We will soon all follow suit

Live stock will get though but don't know how quick you get through customs when empty and with new viruses

They might be more tricky with GB allowing entry

Well Mambo, Dafra still class our pigeons as 'Live Stock'. Hence why hose pipe banns don't affect us. Also we are exempt from V.A.T.

hence WHY 'Pigeon Race can't be really classified as a 'Sport'.

However Every Country has the right to defend it's borders. Always have, so nowt will change there then.

Well Mambo, Dafra still class our pigeons as 'Live Stock'. Hence why hose pipe banns don't affect us. Also we are exempt from V.A.T.

hence WHY 'Pigeon Race can't be really classified as a 'Sport'.

However Every Country has the right to defend it's borders. Always have, so nowt will change there then.

When we were in Europe we were all jock Thomsons bairns when we go out we will be black sheep, and our mad cow and scrappie, and what ever fowl decease we get we will be banned for years to come

When we were in Europe we were all jock Thomsons bairns when we go out we will be black sheep, and our mad cow and scrappie, and what ever fowl decease we get we will be banned for years to come

Might stop Feds from basing race programme round Nationals like ours do, and amazes me some that vote fot it cant clock in over 250 miles.....now that, I do find funny :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Might stop Feds from basing race programme round Nationals like ours do, and amazes me some that vote fot it cant clock in over 250 miles.....now that, I do find funny :emoticon-0136-giggle:

What definitely is funny is those who don’t want their feds race program to have national racing in mind yet when it come to buying and wanting donations for Fed sales themselves and the Fed want and ask from the guys who send and do well in national racing

What definitely is funny is those who don’t want their feds race program to have national racing in mind yet when it come to buying and wanting donations for Fed sales themselves and the Fed want and ask from the guys who send and do well in national racing

Spot on Chris totally agree with yousmiling-scarecrow-329.png