Santas Grotto.

Chanter

I'm very suprised you guys would need any training as your only along the road from Dunbar. But I suppose if Johnny says train them you do as your told.. ������������

Ok mr chancer lets remember this isn’t ireland this time and your money will be kindly grateful and as av already said to you nobody tells me what to do mind put plenty pools on chancer 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and when you can handle pigeons correctly come back and see me c h a n c e r

Ok mr chancer lets remember this isn’t ireland this time and your money will be kindly grateful and as av already said to you nobody tells me what to do mind put plenty pools on chancer 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and when you can handle pigeons correctly come back and see me c h a n c e r

One word for you sunshine.. Roaster. I'm going to toast you again just for kicks. Lol...

One word for you sunshine.. Roaster. I'm going to toast you again just for kicks. Lol...

Get your money out mouthpiece and we will see ������������������ c h a n c e r u sending ur mullingar doos 😂😂😂

Thankyou sir you never fail to dissapoint yourself. Do something in this game then I might consider you as pigeon fancier. If I could advise somebody like yourself. I would say spend less on the keyboard and more time in the loft .

Thankyou sir you never fail to dissapoint yourself. Do something in this game then I might consider you as pigeon fancier. If I could advise somebody like yourself. I would say spend less on the keyboard and more time in the loft .

What a complete dingle you are 😂😂😂😂

When you mr chancer have won 170 national diplomas not forgetting region d average winners flying against the best flyers in central Scotland come back and speak to me but av got a £1000 for xmas race against you 5 pigeons against 5 pigeons so come on mr chancer here’s your chance

I'm not sure about your statistics but I look forward to the challenge. Remember less on the keyboard and more in the loft who knows you might one day be half as good as me. I like to give some friendly advice even to fanciers like yourself. Good luck ..

I'm not sure about your statistics but I look forward to the challenge. Remember less on the keyboard and more in the loft who knows you might one day be half as good as me. I like to give some friendly advice even to fanciers like yourself. Good luck ..

So is the £1000 on

I would be up for that bet no problem. But I'm hearing from 3 different sources you don't honour your bets. So based on that thanks but no thanks. Take tigers advice go to Thailand and stay there,lol...

I'll tell you what I will do for you .If you pay your debt to the guys you never honoured the last time I will be happy to bet you £1000 at the Xmas race. One condition we both hand over the cash at racemarking to an official on the night.Are you up for that.. I've got the cash have you..

When you mr chancer have won 170 national diplomas not forgetting region d average winners flying against the best flyers in central Scotland come back and speak to me but av got a £1000 for xmas race against you 5 pigeons against 5 pigeons so come on mr chancer here’s your chance

Just for the record when you have won a National. When you have had the honour of walking out as a national winner. Let me know.