Santas Grotto.

Chanter

You know fine well who you never paid. When you take any bet on whatever it might be you must honour it. I've had 4 private messages today all telling me the same thing . You know exactly what I'm talking about . Shame on you.. Anyway I suggest you don't say another word. Get your birds prepared for the race. Your call.

You know fine well who you never paid. When you take any bet on whatever it might be you must honour it. I've had 4 private messages today all telling me the same thing . You know exactly what I'm talking about . Shame on you.. Anyway I suggest you don't say another word. Get your birds prepared for the race. Your call.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😢😢😢 so who did I not pay

😂😂😂😂😂😂😢😢😢 so who did I not pay

As for your private messages av had dozens

Hi folks , I'm really interested to hear how all your trainings going for this race dispite all the terrible weather lately. Is there anyone still up for this race?

took my birds tae the show today all made it home ok mite take them the morra tae whitburn as i cant get tae flag them for shows and meetings :drinking-coffee-200:

took my birds tae the show today all made it home ok mite take them the morra tae whitburn as i cant get tae flag them for shows and meetings :drinking-coffee-200:

Enjoyed our wee chat today Tam. First up well done you and all the guys who put themselves out and made the SHU show such a success today. Thanks to you guys its becoming better every year . . As for the Xmas race You've put the work in as we have . Good luck sir and may the best doo win...

Enjoyed our wee chat today Tam. First up well done you and all the guys who put themselves out and made the SHU show such a success today. Thanks to you guys its becoming better every year . . As for the Xmas race You've put the work in as we have . Good luck sir and may the best doo win...

TAKE MY HAT AFF TAE YOU would be some winner way oot your way need the auld north east wind tho mark best of luck tho.the show had a great turn out today which is always good tae see :drinking-coffee-200:

:partick-thistle-Crest:

lost my pick for the race today the peregrine must have liked it tae :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

lost my pick for the race today the peregrine must have liked it tae :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang:

I'm sorry to hear that Tam. We took our birds to Whitburn today with a good frend of ours birds too. Our friends birds were quite sharp home but we have been getting them all day. Not ideal prep for any race. Still one missing. Guess what it's my pic of the 7.. Sod's law.. Lol.. I hope you get your bird back tomorrow..

I'm sorry to hear that Tam. We took our birds to Whitburn today with a good frend of ours birds too. Our friends birds were quite sharp home but we have been getting them all day. Not ideal prep for any race. Still one missing. Guess what it's my pic of the 7.. Sod's law.. Lol.. I hope you get your bird back tomorrow..

you dont get them back next day they are gone mark from a short spin like that tae me :emoticon-0179-headbang:

lost my pick for the race today the peregrine must have liked it tae :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: you know the problem is at the home end from Livingstone and around that area tams quarry and a few pylons along the road