Wilder V Fury

Roland

Deontay Wilder is a natural athlete who keeps himself fit all year round. He's undefeated in 40 fights and has knocked out his 39 opponents. Fury is also undefeated and is very evasive and clever but lacks the murderous, finishing skills of Wilder. I like both of them but it's a Wilder victory all day long for me.

Wilder has a level of aggression and rage I’ve not seen since Mike Tyson. The most exciting boxer I’ve seen in a long time and if I had to bet I’d back him, much more of the complete athlete. Reckon it’ll go beyond 4 rounds. Fury could win, can never underestimate a Gypsy.

Wilder will win by KO & if that doesn't happen then Fury will beat him on points, Fury can't ko him out. Wilder has so much power but Fury is clever & can move for a big guy. However how many heavyweight fights that should have been epic fights have been spoiled by tactics. Whatever happens I hope it's worth watching.

Fury couldnae lace Wilders boots when it comes to boxing,Wilder will make him look like a novice then KO him in 3 rounds or whenever he feels like it.

No sure ....wilder isnae technically brilliant and Fury is very elusive and one of the best spoilers in the game. Wilder has a massive right hand and when he gets somebody in trouble he turns into an animal

Fury couldnae lace Wilders boots when it comes to boxing,Wilder will make him look like a novice then KO him in 3 rounds or whenever he feels like it.

Couldn't agree more.

Fury never ever, and hasn't fought a capable with air in their lunges. Mostly blown up has been. Ok Then. the old has been Klitso, (Who in his time was more than good) but then I smelt a rat there. Fury certainly didn't want a rematch with the old fellow. I personally felt that it was arranged to be a three bouter. One win each and a rubber...

Agree with Wilder beating the Fury pair together. Probably in the same ring without raising too much of a sweat lol

Mind I might be wrong … I was once when I thought I was wrong, but wasn't, So I was wrong thinking I was wrong lol. But one certainty is I'm not paying to watch lol

Edited by Roland

Couldn't agree more.

Fury never ever, and hasn't fought a capable with air in their lunges. Mostly blown up has been. Ok Then. the old has been Klitso, (Who in his time was more than good) but then I smelt a rat there. Fury certainly didn't want a rematch with the old fellow. I personally felt that it was arranged to be a three bouter. One win each and a rubber...

Agree with Wilder beating the Fury pair together. Probably in the same ring without raising too much of a sweat lol

Mind I might be wrong … I was once when I thought I was wrong, but wasn't, So I was wrong thinking I was wrong lol. But one certainty is I'm not paying to watch lol

I thought you knew boxing?