Quill Boost Tonic.

alex young

I know some fanciers who have used this. Whether or not it improved their performances I don’t know.

I think it’s mainly a gut acidified with a few trace elements thrown in for good measure.

It was described to a friend of mine by an Irish fancier as “the biggest secret in pigeon racingâ€

I know some fanciers who have used this. Whether or not it improved their performances I don’t know.

I think it’s mainly a gut acidified with a few trace elements thrown in for good measure.

It was described to a friend of mine by an Irish fancier as “the biggest secret in pigeon racingâ€

You know as well as me Robert that the biggest secret in pigeon racing is good pigeons.

I have shared a 5 litre bottle with a fellow fancier, I haven't been using it that long, but fellow fancier has used it from day 1 and has seen a noticeable difference in his birds. It's very similar to Avidress but it's more concentrated - 1ml to a litre. It's not cheap! I am a great believer in acidifying the gut, this one also boosts the immune system. If there's anything further to report - I'll let you know!

I have shared a 5 litre bottle with a fellow fancier, I haven't been using it that long, but fellow fancier has used it from day 1 and has seen a noticeable difference in his birds. It's very similar to Avidress but it's more concentrated - 1ml to a litre. It's not cheap! I am a great believer in acidifying the gut, this one also boosts the immune system. If there's anything further to report - I'll let you know!

I haven't used it but I know a couple of lads that do, one is a breeder/seller and he wouldn't be without it.Plenty of info on their products on their website.

If you buy it, whatever you do don't have a good sniff, it'll knock your head off. I've used it this year ended up with a flock of healthy YBs, whether it helped I don't know but I'm going to use it in future. At 1ml per litre it's not that expensive and it has a long life in the water. Best if you buy a 5l tub and split it. Had good reports from fanciers who have used it for several years. The feeling is it help keeps the flock healthy, you will still lose the odd YB but using this seems to stop spread. It has excellent reviews from the pheasant industry.

https://www.quillproductions.co.uk/collections/pigeon-vitamins-organic-acids-supplements/products/quill-boost-1-litre

https://www.quillproductions.co.uk/collections/pigeon-vitamins-organic-acids-supplements