For Sale

I have about 20 middle distance Belgium rung birds that I bought for stock but due to massive change in circumstances all birds must go including various GB and NWHU rung birds google me and you will see how good they are sad day but all have to go with exception on some very old favourites Belgium are middle distance up to 400 miles my own birds have won from 80 to 450 miles all to go sensible offers please you wont be disappointed

I have about 20 middle distance Belgium rung birds that I bought for stock but due to massive change in circumstances all birds must go including various GB and NWHU rung birds google me and you will see how good they are sad day but all have to go with exception on some very old favourites Belgium are middle distance up to 400 miles my own birds have won from 80 to 450 miles all to go sensible offers please you wont be disappointed

Great news a friend left both stock loft doors slightly open when changing waters all BELGIUM birds except two came out THIS MORNING I contacted the lady I bought them from to let her know WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD THESE BIRDS WERE AND HOW MANY RETURN TO BELGIUM WATCH THIS SPACE

Great news a friend left both stock loft doors slightly open when changing waters all BELGIUM birds except two came out THIS MORNING I contacted the lady I bought them from to let her know WE WILL SEE HOW GOOD THESE BIRDS WERE AND HOW MANY RETURN TO BELGIUM WATCH THIS SPACE

be interesting, how long have you had them

be interesting, how long have you had them

Had them since july this year ordered them at end of 2017 and picked them up when old bird racing finished they are various ages some winners included this is a real test as they have never flown channel

Had them since july this year ordered them at end of 2017 and picked them up when old bird racing finished they are various ages some winners included this is a real test as they have never flown channel

JUST HAD EMAIL FROM BELGIUM AND TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE 9 ARE BACK THERE I WILL COLLECT THEM AT WEEKEND after I have done the national LOTTERY Dom McCoy

Those 9 birds are well worth buying after making it home after being locked up...where in belgium is there old loft and how many miles did they have to fly.FROM SURREY VIA DOVER BY ROAD TO LOFTS IS 320 MILE ROUND TRIP

BIRDS HAVE NEVER SEEN OUT OF MY LOFTS AND MOST ARE JUST FINISHING THEIR MOLT