Gaby Vandenabeele Auction

George IV

The Winner is Eastcoaster with a winning guess of "at least 6 million"

Well done Colin how many did you buy?

296 went to China only 6 came to the UK. This is from the first 2 days of auction.

Total Auction 6,582,500 Euros.

Average Total 8,077 Euros.

Unbelievable prices, well done to Gaby and all the best to him in the future.

And tae think i bought 10 ardans for £190 quid from Louela and they will probably be as much use as these over priced rip offs ,its absolutely ridiculous in a few years some thing else will be the breed of the day and Vandenbeele will drift off into the distant memory .

I don’t think that’s a fair comment to be honest about breed of the day. He’s been phenomenal since the 80’s both himself and his birds going to other places and doing damage in different countries etc. His family can’t be classed as a fly by night or a fad strain like many others. He seems to have always kept his family as “pure†as possible with not many introductions and has created a family in the truest sense. The pigeons in the auction are over priced I’m not denying that. But anyone who would take 6 YB’s from Louella over 6 yb’s from Gaby would need their heads examined. I’m not saying Louella has terrible pigeons, no doubt they have some phenomenal pigeons. But I’d say pound for pound the winners via Gaby would massively outweigh Louella any day of the week.

I don’t think that’s a fair comment to be honest about breed of the day. He’s been phenomenal since the 80’s both himself and his birds going to other places and doing damage in different countries etc. His family can’t be classed as a fly by night or a fad strain like many others. He seems to have always kept his family as “pure†as possible with not many introductions and has created a family in the truest sense. The pigeons in the auction are over priced I’m not denying that. But anyone who would take 6 YB’s from Louella over 6 yb’s from Gaby would need their heads examined. I’m not saying Louella has terrible pigeons, no doubt they have some phenomenal pigeons. But I’d say pound for pound the winners via Gaby would massively outweigh Louella any day of the week.

[/quotequote Louella stud has about 10 that I know of selected fanciers that test out there birds for them rigorously every year from new stock before anyone gets them and few have won in big company 6,000 or more birds Louella philosophy is keep price neat sell all year and has being doing so for years and should you win well he will top you up with another few

How often have you heard of Louella’s birds winning abroad? Or even going abroad? And by abroad I don’t mean Scotland 😂

Masarellas don't tell the right hand what the left hand is doing, has Harry produced any winners as yet or bolt

By my remarks i am not comparing Gabbys against Louela what i am pointing out is i was £20 per doo and the average on his birds were £8000 ,well i am sorry but i know who got the bargain IMO ,so whats the difference did Gabby give a promise that they were all winners or all tremendous breeders dont think so .You pays yer money and take the chance .

By my remarks i am not comparing Gabbys against Louela what i am pointing out is i was £20 per doo and the average on his birds were £8000 ,well i am sorry but i know who got the bargain IMO ,so whats the difference did Gabby give a promise that they were all winners or all tremendous breeders dont think so .You pays yer money and take the chance .

Best een yet :wacko::smiling-scarecrow-329::crying: