Paper Pigeons

Froog

Due to the "Lack of Interest" that by birds seem to have about coming back to "My Loft" I have decided to let go of some of my "Finer Birds".

1. AU 02 FBI 006 BB HEN...I paid too much for this birds parents, not to receive something from her for my time of caring and breeding. She was an early hatch and a late comer. Her bloodline is longer than my arm and I have more papers on her than I do my truck. She showed great potential on her first toss, she was 1st out of the crate...now, if you "Finer", please send me anything you might think she's worth.

2. AU 02 FBI 007 BB HEN...This bird is nest mate to #1 and again with the same blood and paper works. However, this hen did show some very good signs of being a good racer. She was always 1st in for the feedings, normally because she was still in the loft,( she appeared to be scared of flying). But, on the first toss (unlike her sister) she was the last one out of the crate. Due to her fear of flying I had to pick the crate up and shake her out of it. But, she did not even circle after she took off, she went directly toward the sun, which was in the opposite direction of the loft, but that was against a strong head wind. She did make it home on the day...then flew another five miles to trap in someone elses loft. Now, I can't catch the bird to take her out training. She hides. If you care to purchase her, just come by some time and "Finer" and she's yours for a nickel, I figure the band is worth that much.

3. AU 99 FBI 4950 BC HEN. This pigeon has never been in the clock in it's life, in fact, it has never been in race time (Traps Good)

4. AU 99 FBI 4951 BC COCK. This hen has been kept for stock, because it has had arthritis since it was young, in my opinion No's 3 & 4 should not be separated. (Good Loft Bird).

5. AU 00 FBI 6990 BC COCK. Bred from No's 1 & 2. This bird has been hand fed since it was a youngster. (Good Home Wanted).

6. AU 98 FBI 3260 DC WF HEN. This bird has been on loan to a friend, pity he didn't keep it longer, best performance, 4th to loft next morning off 50 mile toss. (Pretty Pedigree Paper).

7. AU 02 FBI 1717 BB COCK. This bird has many positions, sometimes it positions itself on top of the door, sometimes on the water trough, and sometimes on the back of the loft. ( This bird is a Gem)

8. AU 00 FBI 3625 RC HEN. This bird is very tame and with lots of patience will learn to fly, must have bottom nest box when paired. (Has Great EyeSign...she has both of them).

9. AU 02 FBI 1202 WHITE. One violet eye, has tendency to fly to the right. Always comes back over, if you wait long enough. (Another Gem)

10. AU 92 FBI 2110 CB COCK...My favorite Cock given to me by my nearest racing partner. He told me the bird would surely breed me some Finer birds. Daddy and Granddaddy to #3, #4, #6, #7, #9 listed above. When he was racing my partner told me that he was 1st on every race he flew. Later I found out that he was only flown in One Bird Derbys and was 1st being listed on the pool sheet (never won money). I think my partner spent more on pools than he did on birds. I gave this cock to my wife and she wouldn't allow me to cull him for years. Now I can let the bird go to anyone who wants to ask my wife for the papers, if you can "Finer".