Willie Dalgliesh Of Larkhall

geordie1234

Does anyone have any information of the above fancier

Was chatting to my mrs granny tonight he was apparently a good fancier in his time and made front page news when his lofts were broken into. He was uncle to my mrs Grandad..

Any info would be greatly appreciated

3rd or 4th open in the national during the 80s I bought a cock at his clearance sale,his loft which I think was just up from the leather factory.nice old fella.also think he had a top finish when Peter Scott and nephew won the ybn 1986 into coalburn when the first four birds in the open were in the west section top man Willie Wilson and the great Jackie bunch were in the mix along with mr dalglish,maybe the only time the west had a good young bird national.lol hope this helps.

3rd or 4th open in the national during the 80s I bought a cock at his clearance sale,his loft which I think was just up from the leather factory.nice old fella.also think he had a top finish when Peter Scott and nephew won the ybn 1986 into coalburn when the first four birds in the open were in the west section top man Willie Wilson and the great Jackie bunch were in the mix along with mr dalglish,maybe the only time the west had a good young bird national.lol hope this helps.

Cheers John