Moulting

neila

How much do members feed during the moult

I feed Just under a oz of moulting mix in the morning and in the evening a handful of barley then beans a little at a time to they get bored , I'm not one for leaving corn down ,so I like them to clear the morning grub by mid day

How are others feeding ?

won't be long to I have to judge the full day's amount in the morning before I leave for work as no lights in the loft

I am feeding 35gm, the late-breds are being given 42gm, over two feeds, 15 gm in the morning. They clear both feeds within ten minutes. They will go on to one feed when the clocks change. Until then I will slowly bring the feeds together. They may get more than this if the weather takes a turn to the really cold stages. :)

Barley &seed morning And as much as they want at night , not interested in measure n feed at this time of year .

Am the same I never measure their food they are on super moulting just now right through till pairing up time. Food is in their troughs 24/7 all the year round.