Free Birds If Interested

neila

Hi

I offer a few birds free

I have culled any birds not to standard but have 4 yearling cocks 2 Janssen cross LVR , 1 zwol and one van Dyke cross LVR plus 3 hens a yearling hen zwol , a 2 year old with atleast one fed card a flor Engels plus a 7 year old hen that has bred winners including 2nd fed this year a Janssen

I keep 20 pairs of racers and 10 pair of stock so I do not have room for all the birds

Brothers and sister to these do ok for me

I have breeding records for the Jansen and zwols but the parents of the LVR don't have any as the cost me £75 without peds or £225 with peds and I wasn't paying £150 for a bit of paper , the Engels was breed by John passey but I don't gave a peds for her

Club results 2018

11 x 1st

11 x 2nd

8 x 3rd

Fed results

2 x 1 st

2 x 2 nd

5x 3 rd

So not the best results but they may do someone a favour

Only the old hen has been bred from as I don't breed from the racers

I have offered these elsewhere just now in order they get seen so may be gone or on the other hand may not

The pair of zwols Were £100 the pair when I bought them . they are yearlings and not been bred from so would think they would be worth a try for the courier fee , I may have another zwols hen one of this years bred but unlike the older two I do not gave a pedigree for her

Hi my boy is just starting up and we are looking for some stock birds are the still avalable as we would be interested cheers

Hi my boy is just starting up and we are looking for some stock birds are the still avalable as we would be interested cheers

I have a couple of birds for your son if he is just starting.just let me know if you want them.

All the birds are taken now and a few extras

Hope they do ok for the new owners

I will do the same next year I think after culling of any not to standard , maybe with a few photos next time if that's ok with admin .

I had them on basics and elsewhere so I am sorry I didn't have more for the lads on here I think 8 went on here and 6 elsewhere

I will gladly breed your lad a few young birds, to race next year, if that’s any help?

All the birds are taken now and a few extras

Hope they do ok for the new owners

I will do the same next year I think after culling of any not to standard , maybe with a few photos next time if that's ok with admin .

I had them on basics and elsewhere so I am sorry I didn't have more for the lads on here I think 8 went on here and 6 elsewhere

well done Neil , was a great gesture , and we are more than happy to see any photos :pidge: