Entire Clearance Sale

Dmurray

Entire clearance sale.

Due to starting a family and now moving house after much consideration I have decided  to call it a day and will be having a sale of all my pigeons. These pigeons are of the old scottish strains that have been flying into the West for many of years. My family of birds are based and blended around J and J Harrison of Lesmahagow, Jocky Harrison of lesmahagow , J Cosgrove & Son of Lesmahagow & also Robert Carmack of Whinchburgh there is also some keir stainthrope birds amoung them . These birds have won within my club & have scored in nationals from 50 to 550 miles with 15 of the 30 old birds having crossed the channel from Ypres or Reims. They have also helped me win the combined averages in a strong club the last 2 seasons. There are also 6 planet van loons which have been top birds for me winning 2nd section snrpc young bird national in there first year and winning countless other prizes within a short time.

The sale will be held in Coalburn homing clubs hut (Middlemuir Rd, Coalburn, ML110NN)on Sunday the 14 October at 12 pm. If anyone would like to know any more details just drop me a pm & I will be be happy to help. Thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No u won’t he’s buying a season ticket for ibrox

There are none left,he will have more fun when his kids grow up and play for the hoops we are always looking for a number 9

Sorry to hear this Davy, youve got yersel a decent distance team as well, I hope ye reconsider or start them back up at yer new address. All the best, Del.

unfortunately a just can't put the work in the now dell , and to Do well u have to put the hours in a will be sad to see them go but family cone first m8

All the best Davy hope all goes well.

cheers m8

Sorry to hear that Davie all the best with what you venture to next

cheers

All the very best of luck Davie on your new venture :smiling-scarecrow-329:

cheers