Young Bird National

bigjamie

Billy Bilsland is yes a very good fancier and no doubt a very nice man but in my opinion (and remember this is my opinion, no slaging please) the best fancier in that area is Andrew Lees, he never sends a big team just 3-4-5 and is almost always in with a good one or two, once again look at the y/b/n result.(Well done Andrew)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Bilsland is yes a very good fancier and no doubt a very nice man but in my opinion (and remember this is my opinion, no slaging please) the best fancier in that area is Andrew Lees, he never sends a big team just 3-4-5 and is almost always in with a good one or two, once again look at the y/b/n result.(Well done Andrew)

must agree that billy and andrew sit in a fantastic position for national racing but you also need to remember that these guys are knocking the c p out people that sit in the same and even better positions than them so credit where its due great locations yes but great fanciers to and well done to them both

must agree that billy and andrew sit in a fantastic position for national racing but you also need to remember that these guys are knocking the c p out people that sit in the same and even better positions than them so credit where its due great locations yes but great fanciers to and well done to them both

Sorry Walter but you need to look again at the results as there are fanciers down there that have results just as impressive as billy,s who in my opinion is a top class fancier on merit .

Billy has only won his section once over 500 mls when you see the results of lee,s ,Cree s , and lots more I think he has a way to go to match the bosworths ,virtue,s ,Thomsons ,etc but I,m sure billy himself would admit it's a work in progress.

When you look at yb nat s over the years very few have been won outside the area .

If only it was like that through here .

Jmo

He done nothing up here? 3rd open yrpes 2009. More than most people ever done in the west. Don’t slate people who have done what you haven’t.

id say the mans just upped his game . Only get out what you put in but i must say its a great insentive to get tore in when you know you have a great chance to win . Unlike most in Sect E F and H where often winning your section you wont even get a sniff at an open position very often and returns are poor at best .Tootaly diffo location gives tootaly diffo insentive to have a go .Just looking at Sect A must be the first time ive seen the sect Winner not making the top 100 in open .

Well done Billy diffo class .

It’s not about winning sections over 500 mls ! It’s winning National,s .Given time he will win at all distance ,s and hold the record for the most National,s won by any fancier in Scotland.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💯Upwards and Onwards Billy Bisland.

Correct mate he’s always theyre or theyre abouts

I find it funny why no one ever seems to move to North Section to win nationals....... Strange that...The 3 Qs.....Quality birds. Quality System and 3rd but not least....Quality Location, if all 3, did you win the lottery? :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I agree but no-one moves West either .