Welcome to M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products!

At M.A.C. Lofts, we are dedicated to providing top-quality bespoke pigeon products to enhance the performance and well-being of your feathered champions. Whether you're a seasoned pigeon fancier or just starting out, our products are designed to meet the unique needs of your pigeons.

All our products are produced in house by us, from the best quality premium materials to ensure a lengthy service to you and your birds.

Our plastic products are all produced here in the UK by ourselfs, these are produced with state of the art 3D Printing technology! 

Enhance Your Pigeon's Potential

Discover our exclusive range of pigeon products designed to elevate performance and health. Your champions deserve nothing less than the best!.

CUSTOMER TESTIMONY'S

"I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO M.A.C. LOFTS PIGEON PRODUCTS! NOT ONLY HAVE THEY SUPPLIED ME SOME CRACKING PIGEON BUT ALSO DRINKER STAND AND BESPOKE WOODEN SIGN FOR MY LOFT. THIS ENABLED ME A TO START MY FIRST LOFT OF PIGEONS. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM - FANTASTIC AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING AND MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE AND POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION" 

- Bryan Morriss  

"VERY GOOD SERVICE, GOT STRAIGHT BACK TO ME, THEY MADE A BESPOKE ORDER FOR ME AT A VERY GOOD PRICE"

- Neal Wood

"FAST DELIVERY, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES, PRODUCTS AS DESCRIBED - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"

- Gordon Davidson

"GOT THE PICK POT GRABBA'S & THERE CLASS - ALSO WORKING ON ANOTHER PROJECT WITH MICHAEL TOO"

- Mazzy Miller

About us

M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products is a family-owned business based in The Scottish Borders, Scotland, specializing in creating bespoke products specifically for pigeon enthusiasts. With a passion for pigeons and years of experience, we take pride in offering innovative and high-quality solutions to meet the diverse needs of pigeon fanciers. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and expert advice to ensure that every customer can support their pigeons with the best products available on the market.

CHECK OUT OUR PAGES BELOW!

M.A.C. LOFTS PIGEON PRODUCTS 

M.A.C. LOFTS RACING PIGEONS